It has been a decade now with the invasion of e-commerce and digital marketing. From the Barter system to today’s digital marketplace and in the future, we are not certain about its improvements. Still, there are increasing changes in the transformation of business activities through apps like AliExpress. Yet still, there are new ventures every day to boost online business activities.
All of this started with the doorstep delivery service facilitated by e-commerce businesses. Giants like AliExpress are pioneers in the field who emerged to facilitate these services online. Through enchanting ideas, B2C business models are established with extravagant facilities that skyrocketed the business.
B2C e-commerce apps have increased crowd-pulling strategies to boost business activities. This article discusses the vast opportunities of e-commerce apps like AliExpress, benefiting the business entrepreneurs and the users of the app.
How Did Apps Like Aliexpress Start Off?
AliExpress, in the first place, was a spin-off startup business – emerged from the leading e-commerce giant Alibaba in China. The app started its journey as a B2B model, and now it operates in the B2C model reaching a wider audience, thereby tweaking the geography of the business.
Reaching out to international brands, the business grew eventually big with an increased global audience. Through this app, customers can easily purchase any products from the vendors of the app through online mode.
1. AliExpress generated $17million annual revenue in 2010 with its launch
2. The app reached 60% direct traffic during January 2021.
3. The app had 528 million visitors during January 2021.
4. It has enhanced itself with new categories of products.
These positive aspects projected by AliExpress shows that kickstarting a similar business using an AliExpress clone app will boost your e-commerce business activity.
Want to look at the demo model of our ALiExpress clone?
Working Of B2C E-commerce App
The main reason for users and investors to depend on AliExpress is that they are convenient and easy to use. Moreover, the admin benefited from improved features to manage their business online effortlessly.
Let us get to know the working of e-commerce apps here. Before getting into the process, the users of apps like AliExpress, first download the app and install it on their smartphone. And then, the process is as follows.
1. With a splash screen, the signup page opens for the users. Either of their social media logins can be used to sign up. With completing the process, the User can conveniently enter the app in the future.
2. After that, basic details like name, age, location, interest, bank details, etc., are all collected. Then the app opens the home page with search options, fields, categories listed for the User to surf through.
3. Their improved search facilitates the User to get what they are exactly looking for conveniently. The app was recently updated with new fields and categories.
4. The User chooses the product, either adding it to the wish list or directly moving it to the cart.
5. By chance, if the user moves it to the cart, the User can make their purchase in 2 to 3 simple steps. The delivery address is filled along with other fields that ease delivery options. Then moved to the payment.
6. The User is open to making their payments effectively as there are multiple options available.
7. The order is now placed, and the vendor is notified of the order. They pack and send to the transporter. The User is updated with the dispatch information.
8. And finally, the product is handed over to the customers by the delivery executives on or before the estimated time.
9. The User, by reviewing and rating the service, ends the process smoothly.
To note, the User and the business vendors are constantly monitored by the admin of the app. They have control over the business activity, from verifying the users, vendors, and delivery executives, tracking payments, transferring and updating information. The admin panel has power over everything.
Features easing the flow of B2C e-commerce app like AliExpress
1. Easy and quick registration
By chance, e-commerce apps like AliExpress ease their Users with swift login options using phone numbers, e-mail ID, or social media accounts.
2. Profile management
The users are facilitated with profile management options. They can easily add or edit their profile, including bank details, contact number, address, etc. These apps also ensure the safety of users and provide data security.
3. Improved search options
With improved search facilities, the User can easily locate their required items or products from the app without scrolling long pages. Just by typing the keyword in the search area, the result appears based on the keyword.
4. Shopping cart
We know how fluctuating our mind works. To decide something we need time, the app understands this, and extends its Shopping cart feature where the user can add their favorite items that they liked and later decide what they want to buy from the chosen list. It does have a wishlist too.
With multiple payment gateways open to function effectively, the users can choose their convenient mode of payments. This is a secured platform that can be entrusted. The app offers mobile wallet options as well.
6. Order Tracking
After making payment and order, the User need not panic or mumble if your product would reach properly. The app offers the users well-advanced tracking features that help them easily track and know the status of their whereabouts.
Unique facilities extended in Aliexpress clones.
1. The AliExpress clone app can be developed in multiple language scripts. This helps the user to change the language of the app and use it conveniently. This helps in increasing user traffic.
2. In-app wallets are now becoming common. With advanced solutions, the wallet accepts Bitcoins, NFT, and regular cash as well. And also eases an easy transaction facility.
3. With routine updates and deals, the app gets to hold and brings customers back to the app. This increases the rate of engagement. And that thereby contributes to the profit of the business.
Where to develop your AliExpress?
The B2B eCommerce app is specially designed with a unique feature that propels the business towards success. And for you to establish in the market with a high reputation among the users, the uniqueness and credibility of the app matter a lot. Only when the app is compatible enough to include additional features is this possible.
At INORU, with our white label solutions, we help you develop your full-featured AliExpress clone app with advanced features and functionality through scripting. To do so, the scripting technology will be of great help. The time of developing an app through clone script is comparatively lesser than that of the traditional method. It improves the flexibility and functionality of the app.
The bottom line
For you to rest and lure your audience towards your e-commerce business, developing your AliExpress will be the right choice. And for it to perform well and effectively, developing your clone app from a legit source is mandatory.
Launch your full-featured B2B Ecommerce app like AliExpress with INORU and get increased opportunities to improve human traffic to your business. Thereby emerge as the prime time choice of your customers to make online purchases.