Online grocery delivery is not something new to society, but the idea hit its boom with the lockdown and restriction created by the continuous unforeseen situations. Yet this gave a great opportunity for grocery delivery apps like Missfressh and others to flourish in a wider spectrum.
When talking about MissFresh like app, it primarily originated in China, and now it’s been extending its service to other cities and countries. China, the fast adapter of technology, is experiencing a wider range of revolutionary changes in the e-grocery industry, especially through these apps.
Missfresh App More Than Grocery Delivery App
A well-known online grocery store facilitating e-grocer order and delivery is MissFresh, one of the popular apps in the Chinese market. It operates in more than 16 cities across the country, and now it is technically trying to explore cities in order. As a startup that was supported by the Tancet Multinational Tech Company, it has now grown into a vast platform bringing in consumers, traders, and delivery agents all in one platform with their effective, user-friendly interface.
Recently MissFresh also raised $100 million at US’s Initial Public Offering (IPO) and made it competent enough to fight with other top online retail platforms like DingDong, Nice Tuan, Alibaba, etc. This app contracted its working time due to the lockdown restrictions yet opened a wider spectrum for new MissFresh like app to flourish effectively in the market.
Future of Chinese E-Grocery Delivery Industry
It is anticipated that the flushing E-grocery market in China will be worth $219 billion by the end of 2026. Not just the Chinese market, digitization is happening everywhere around the globe. China, in particular, is a developed country, as well as having the leading number of population here. To manage the demand and efficiently survive in the business activity, they choose to go online irrespective of the business niche. MissFresh, especially, is working on defeating its long-run competitor DingDong with the online expansion and gaining an increased market share.
The consumer interest in light meals, packaged food, etc., is in high demand. The increasing popularity of uninterrupted internet connection, higher disposable income, smartphone usage, and other technological innovations and activities contribute to the growth of the E-grocery market.
Want to launch a fully-featured Missfresh clone app to breed your business?
Curative numbers of MissFresh like Grocery delivery apps
1. The Chinese customers benefit from a 30 minutes grocery delivery facility. Its cold chain logistic system and modern warehouse ensure easy, quick, and safe product delivery.
2. The app pocketed huge grocery sales to $236 million in the first quarter of 2021. And meanwhile, the sum has crossed $2.5 billion lately.
3. The app lists more than 4000 products for its users to purchase conveniently. The list includes high-quality alcohol beverages, dairy products, eggs, fruits, vegetables, meat, oil, seafood, snacks, grains, and much more.
4. The MissFresh app is known as Daily Youxian in China, where it managed to raise $1.5 billion in funds since its launch in 2014.
5. The app currently owns 4000 ultra-modern stock-keeping units, and it operates with 1000 micro warehouses to distribute and maintain processing speed.
Thereby launching a similar MissFresh clone with us, you have a great opportunity to flourish in the market and expand your customer base. At INORU, we develop fully functional apps with high-tech features.
Exceptional Qualities of MissFresh clone app
1. The Grocery seller using Artificial Intelligence can integrate their retail network to digitize their business effectively. This helps in understanding the business needs, market demands, customer tastes, preferences, etc., to focus and plan on their strategies and modify accordingly to maximize their sales and business.
2. Using the customer hotline mechanism, the vendors and stakeholders can sort all the returns due to damage, misplacements, order processing, payments, etc., and refund conveniently with the guidance of the help center. At the same time, the entrepreneurs can easily communicate with the shoppers and vendors through live chat, email, etc.
3. Intellectuals will focus on bringing corporate into the business to incorporate B2B service through your app. In a manner to support the corporate companies can support the app by purchasing gifts cards, subscription plans, and others. They can also purchase high-quality groceries for their clients and employers. The app also provides 24 X 7 technical assistance.
4. The app can generate different deals and discounts based on the user’s interactivity. Say for the new customers, in order to encourage them the app gives bonus, values, etc., in the bill. This helps them gain new coins to use for further purchases, and the cycle keeps going.
5. Rating and reviewing system to understand the needs of the users and customers in the platform. Working on these will contribute to making significant changes to gain goodwill among the users and increase the app’s user interactivity. The customers can share their feedback on their purchase, delivery executives, stakeholders, etc.
Develop Your MissFresh Clone App With Inoru
Developing your E-grocery delivery MissFresh Clone app with INORU, as an entrepreneur it can be your wisest choice. We provide white label solutions to your app and develop it in a manner more flexible and convenient for customizations. And moreover, with our high-end technological inputs, developing your app is very simple and made quick.
The cost of developing your grocery delivery app completely relies on external attributes like the design, updates, feature incorporations, choice of platform, etc. With our white-label solution, you can claim complete authority over the app. Thereby you get to launch your app under your banner. And we also extend post-launch services.
Here is something for you: the MissFresh app has expanded its service with Ningbo city. The online grocery industry, irrespective of the geographical circumstances, has a great upscaling market in society that focuses on gaining huge market shares. With proper warehouse functions and efficiency, the app can deliver goods in an average of 39 minutes. The business is always growing here on this platform.
And as mentioned, these MissFresh Clone app, irrespective of the geotag, have lucrative benefits to the entrepreneur, who are planning to launch their Grocery delivery app and leverage their business in a new platform.
Therefore, launching a grocery delivery app is beneficial, while establishing a MissFresh clone app exclusively from us has ubiquitous benefits with our White label solutions and free flow app mechanism. Don’t miss this! Do you still have questions about launching your MissFresh Clone app with us? For more details, reach out to INORU.